The Nike Air Max 270 Futura Men's Shoe combines the exaggerated tongue of the Air Max 180 and classic elements from the Air Max 93. It features Nike's biggest heel Air unit yet for a supersoft ride that feels as impossible as it looks.
- Textile and synthetic construction for comfortable support
- Visible Max Air 270 heel unit offers lightweight cushioning
- Flex grooves in the sole let your foot bend naturally
- Heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Rubber tread in high-wear areas for durability
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.