The QUEST WINTER GTX® offers all the features of a winter boot, great fit, heat sealing, GORE-TEX® waterproofing membrane & rigid grip. We have taken into account the features of the Quest boot, tested by time & adapted them to this winter boot. It is designed for a snowy path or a slippery frozen pavement.
- High profile for increased ankle support, stability & protection.
- Fingerless fingers with upper toe protection and to protect the toes from blows.
- The tongue is united with the rest of the top to prevent the soil from entering the shoe.
- Sensifit ™ design wraps the foot for a precise application that minimizes slippage within the shoe.
- Closed boot design prevents water from entering any possible point, even & upstream.
- Contagrip: The Contagrip technology sole uses the perfect combination of rubber materials for ultimate adhesion to any kind of soil.
- Advanced Chassis: Salomon's sleek, sophisticated skull is positioned between insole and midsole, for perfect motion control, energy management, push & protect the foot.
- Removable Ortholite® Orthopedic Pads improve comfort & at the same time absorb the vibrations. With antimicrobial treatment that prevents odors.
- Up: softshell for extra comfort.
- Mid-cut profile for extra support & ankle protection.
- Gore-tex membrane.
- EVA Interstitial OrthoLite Insole
- Insole: EVA.
- Outdoor ContactGrip Rubber Insole.
- FLEECE investment
- thermal insulation T ° LIMIT -12 ° C / + 10 ° F
- T ° EXTREME -25 ° C / -13 ° F
- Intermediate sole height: 10mm / 22mm
- Weight: 550gr
- After breathing, it reduces moisture. The open cell structure creates a ventilation system & ensures reduced moisture inside the shoe.
- Absorption of shock in the long run. The insole holds over 95% of its thickness over time.
- Antibacterial. ORTHOLITE trays contain a patented antibacterial insert.
- Recycled material. OrthoLite foam contains recycled rubber powder.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Waterproof membrane for shoes keeps your feet dry-out and inside.