Excellent performance for keeping you warm and wrap your heat well, however the goose furs are coming out furiously. My baselayer is basically stick around with white furs after one-day wear
Delivering warmth where you need it most, the Impendor Down Hoodie is an essential layer for scaling mountains in wintry conditions. A mix of lofty goose down and lightweight synthetic insulation keep your core warm, so you can concentrate less on the weather and more on reaching the top.
- Elastic bound hood for a close, warm fit
- Primaloft Gold and 800 fill goose down insulation offer mapped warmth with improved water resistance and comfort
- Internal zipped chest pocket and two zipped hand pockets
- Hem regulation
- 100% Nylon, 32 G/M², 15x15 Denier With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Downproof RDS 800 Fill Goose Down And 60g PrimaLoft® Gold (Beneath Down At Shoulders)